Jodi Arias Trial: Top Reactions to Sentencing Mistrial by Pro-Arias Commenters

pro-jodi-website-logo.jpg
The failure of the Jodi Arias jury to agree on the death penalty sparked thousands of tweets and comments to various blogs and news sites.

While many would prefer to see the vicious, calculating killer fry, we thought we'd check out one blog site that caters to Arias' supporters and well-wishers, jodiariasisinnocent.com. To many of them, the mistrial made their day.

Here are some of the more interesting pro-Arias comments we spotted:

See also - Jodi Arias Jury Done -- No Decision on Death Penalty; Mistrial of Penalty Phase Declared; State Wants to Retry

Jennifer From FL says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm
To the jurors who held on, bless you.

To the jurors who apologized to the Alexander's, kick the sharpest rocks losers.

TH says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm
Jennifer Willmott is an awesome attorney for saving Jodi's life! Some jerks flew all the way from NJ to AZ to hear the verdict lol...instead of going to their daughters graduation too bad for you! Phew, that was really scary especially for Jodi.

Heather says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:55 pm
Hung jury!!! Yessssssssss! Go Team Jodi!!!! Now let the truth come out & M1 verdict be overturned before July 18, I am so happy right now!!!

Also Abused says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Some bitch outside the courtroom said Travis is everyone's son? If that's the case, I'm sure glad I NEVER gave birth because I wouldn't want him anywhere in my family.

Jenn says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:37 pm
JUSTICE FOR JODI!!! SOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO UNANIMOUS Verdict! Though we all know that this is still so far from over, at least Jodi has some time now to rest and catch her breath. I continue to pray for Jodi and her family every day. So thankful for such a wonderful day!

PK says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:38 pm
JM looked like he had been kicked in the gut. Obviously he is thinking "if I had just shown more autopsy pictures...I should have blown them up bigger....left them on the monitor longer....damn!!!"

glow says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:39 pm
omg now wait and see how the news turn against the jury now!! and hopefully it will help for the appeal

arias-tshirt-survivor.jpg
abusesurvivor says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:55 pm
HAHAHAHAHA !!! FUCK YOU JUAN...YOU L- O- S- T this round, you evil little man.

YAAAAAYYYY for DT....now, shit's on an you have to pull out all the stops moving forward. Have no f'n idea how they are going to find an untainted jury pool at this stage of the game...but let's hope wee man doesn't proceed with it and let's the judge decide on LWP or LWOP.

GO JODI AND DT !!!!!!

geebee2 says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:39 pm
I have such huge respect for Jodi. I really hope somehow, even when things looked so black and impossible, she gets her life back.

She has more humanity in her broken finger than the whole of the Maricopa County Attorney's office and HLN put together.

My message to Jodi - you are a good person, one of the best, a real survivor.

M. says:
May 23, 2013 at 4:54 pm
Did you hear that bitch that said, "I'm from Texas, I'd have no problem giving her the DP!"
Or something to that effect.

I mean I know about Texas and that many people there have a love of the DP, but seriously, I'd be pissed if I lived in Texas and heard some scab speaking for the whole of Texas.

My Voice Nation Help
1 comments
realHeisenburg
realHeisenburg

I cannot believe not one person commented on the delusion that is on that site.

Now Trending