25 Reasons We're Thankful to Live in Phoenix
soozafone via Flickr
Sometimes we get so caught up in how we'd like to change Phoenix that we forget how good we have it. Since we haven't yet been trampled by overeager shoppers during Black Friday or unable to squish into skinny jeans because pie, we're feeling pretty good. Thankful, even.
So we decided to compile a list of reasons why. And here they are: 25 reasons we're thankful to live in Phoenix right now. Because, come Saturday, we'll probably be the crankiest Sues this city's seen in a while.
25. Folks in other time zones have to deal with all that spring forward fall back baloney. Not us.
24. There's always a party going on, even on Thanksgiving.
23. Being landlocked, we're free of major natural disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes.
22. If/when California falls off the continent, we'll have prime ocean front property.
21. We have great neighborhoods.
1919 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ