An Ode to Liz Lemon: The 30 Greatest Lines from 30 Rock
The end is nigh. 30 Rock-aholics will say farewell to Tina Fey's sitcom when its one-hour season finale airs on January 31.
Courtesy of NBC
The two-parter is the last installment of farty nerd goddess Liz Lemon's adventures, and it promises guest appearances from Salma Hayek, Julianne Moore, T-Pain, and Nancy Pelosi, among others. If season seven has been any indication, diehards will be pleased with the wrap-up. (Fingers crossed.)
Based on Hayek and Moore's scheduled appearances, it seems like the episodes will focus on Jack Donaghy's love life. After that's resolved, fans of L.L. and her band of TGS goofballs will have nothing but reruns to rejoice in. For that reason, we've decided to look back on some of our favorite quotes from 30 Rock's run.
30. "I'm a star. I'm on top. Somebody bring me some ham!" - Liz Lemon
29. "I can't change! I'm like a chameleon, always a lizard." - Tracy Jordan
28. "Never go with a hippie to a second location." - Jack Donaghy
27. "I'm gonna to have to reinvent you. Break you down completely, and build you up from scratch. Just like Mickey Rourke did to me sexually." - Jenna Maroney
26. "As you know, my single, 'My Single Is Dropping,' is dropping." - Angie Jordan
25. "Maybe someday, we'll live in a world where you ask us to pretend to be scientists." - Dotcom
Courtesy of NBC Tracy's entourage members and giant buddies Grizz and Dotcom
24. "You know my every thought, Beth. We really were the Sam and Diane of this place." - Grizz
23. "Where are my manners? This is Florida. Let me boil up a pot of hot Gatorade. Is blue okay?" - Martha
22. "Well suit yourself, but my son Spider-Man turned out just fine." - Milton Greene
21. "All pregnancies are hysterical. They're started by penises." - Dr. Leo Spaceman