Phoestivus Market 2012: Handmade Holidays Gifts For One and All
- desert plants such as tabletop cacti
- home goods including candles, coasters and kitchen accessories
- painted tiles and pottery
- photography and art prints
- organic soaps, perfumes and home scents
For the complete list of vendors, visit the Phoestivus website. The second and final night of the event will take place on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Phoenix Public Market.
Lauren Saria Fresh bunches of mistletoe, for sale by the Boy Scouts of America for just $3
Follow Chow Bella on Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest.