Happy Thanksgiving: What Are You Doing Here?
No really, we're happy you're here. We're actually eating turkey, tofurkey, or whatever the hell they're calling it ... and we're using a ton of the Thanksgiving tips our foodie sister blog, Chow Bella's been dishing out for the past week.
illustration by Claire Lawton
We thought we'd dish out a surprise of our own for our loyal readers who wanted to see something arts/culture-y today.
- A Very Chow Bella Thanksgiving: Your Guide to Dining Out, Ordering In, What to Cook, What to Drink -- and More -- on the Year's Biggest Food Day.
- Nine Thanksgiving Weekend Parties in Metro Phoenix
- 10 Dysfunctional Film Families That'll Make You Feel Better About Your Own
3. The bird that's way cuter than the one on your table:
2. Because it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without MasterBong, who made a turkey lung/bong for the occasion:
1. Turkey Dubstep. Seriously.