Vintage Apparel, Sewing Supplies, Paper Goods, and a Newsstand Just Added to The Biltmore's UNION (Coming Soon)
Since the masterminds behind UNION announced a series of locally owned micro-boutiques and eateries opening soon at the Biltmore Fashion Park, we've been scoping out parking and drumming our fingers.
UNION will be home to 18 spaces run by Phoenix entrepreneurs and creatives in a 7,200 sq ft space between Stingray Sushi and Seasons 52. The shops, scheduled to open in early November, include Frances, Paris Envy, and Citrine Beauty Bar. And this morning, UNION representatives gave us 14 more reasons to ooooh and aaaaah (and check out the parking one more time).
- Frances Vintage to Open a New Location at Biltmore Fashion Park
- Jackalope Ranch's local shopping series, "Gem"
- Local Eateries Join Local Boutiques at Biltmore Fashion Park's New Hyper-Local Union Shopping Area
According to a release sent out this morning by the UNION's real estate investment trust, Macerich, all 18 spaces are now leased (retailers have signed various leases -- from one to three years in 200-500 sq ft spaces).
Come November, we'll have the chance to race each other to:
-Bonafide Goods, a men's apparel concept and "Phoenix's first micro-haberdashery" (sewing supplies) by Greg Eveloff of The Clotherie.
- For the People, a functional design boutique that will bring goods from Alessi and modern designers as well as modern gifts and accessories. The store will also give local designers opportunities to show and sell their work.
- Frances & Charlie, a newsstand and accessory spot run by the creative brains behind Phoenix boutique Frances, which will also have its own spot in UNION. According to Frances employees, the stand will include paper goods and gifts as well as art/fashion/design magazines, newspapers, and publications.
- Sunglass boutique Me Myself & Eye from the owners of Sassy Glasses Optical Boutique.
- Lily, a vintage-inspired boutique that will carry women's apparel and accessories, as well as gifts and housewares.