unveiled the 400-piece
, Missoni for Target
collection this morning, and evidently the marketing bonanza, catchy commercials, and totally droolworthy designs paid off.
Five things we'll fight you for:
The entire Target website has been down for most of the day and shoppers report long lines and empty shelves in the big box chain.
Naturally, we took a look, found a few things we might fight the crowd for and a few we'd leave behind.
Check out our picks after the jump.
1. Hoodie: Cute stripes and a hood can come in handy when it looks like it does outside our window right about now.
2. Decorative Pillows: loops and stripes -- hello perfect combo.
3. Flats: great with basics and better with jeans, these shoes better be available in an 8.5.
4. Trench and tights: trenches are staples and it's almost cool enough again to wear tights. Double whammy.
Five things we'll let you keep:
1. Bluesy Combination:
We're all about the long dresses and cardigans, but this is a little goodnight moon for our taste.
2. Missoni-Striped Bike: Have fun remembering which one is yours when you park this baby outside your college dorm.
3. Arm Warmers: We'll stick to long sleeves, thanks.
4. Patio Furniture: would just weigh us down in the competition to get the five items actually on our wish list.
5. Swim Suit: horizontal zig zags make even the skinniest models looks like they're wearing pudgy Charlie Brown sweaters. Plus, we're ready for some fall fashions.
Until then, have fun with the (ugly) website ...