Summer Deals: Hot Dogs Galore at Joe's Farm Grill
If you're one of those people who just can't get enough hot dogs, listen up. Joe's Farm Grill is bringing back their Dog Days of Summer throughout the month of September to try to help you finish out the season with a smile. That's because the Gilbert restaurant is offering 12 different dog varieties to choose from, all starting with Schriener's all-beef dogs in natural casing.
Lauren Saria The Carolina Dog and so much more at Joe's Farm Grill.
Here's the line-up of hot dogs at Joe's:
- Badger Brat - bratwurst, Wisconsin cheese, on a mound of crunchy Cheetos
- Italian Stallion - wrapped in thick-cut pepperoni, topped with homemade marinara, cheeses, peppers and onions
- Schweiger-Berry - Hot dog nestled in Schreiner's Braunschweiger and topped with strawberry preserves
- Really Hot Link - an extra spicy take on Schreiner's Hot Link
- Tuscan Chicken Sausage - chicken sausage with sun-dried tomatoes and basil, under roasted red peppers and local extra virgin olive oil
- Twinkie Dog - hot dog in a Twinkie bun topped with canned spray cheese
- Foot-long Chili Cheese Coney ($9.99, not available to double up) - full 1/3 pound dog, smothered in homemade chili and shredded cheese
- O-Ring - hot dog strung with 3 onion rings, topped with Rosado Sauce and Dijon Aioli
- Hawaiian - Ham-wrapped dog with white cheese, bacon and a Pineapple-Serrano Sauce
- Del Rancho - hot dog with beef chorizo, corn, shredded lettuce, queso fresco, garlic cream sauce, and crumbled potato chips
- Carolina - topped with pulled pork, cole slaw, and Joe's Real BBQ Sauce
- Sonoran - Bacon-wrapped and deep fried dog, smothered in Farm beans, cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños