Summer Cocktail Camp at The Gladly: Learn From Top Local Mixologists
Just because school is out doesn't mean you can't learn a thing or two this summer. Starting this Sunday The Gladly is launching a seven-part series that will bring some of the city's top mixologists to the restaurant for several afternoons of education and booze.
Summer Cocktail Camp begins this Sunday, June 29 with a session taught by The Gladly's own Brian Goodwin. The camp will then continue with bi-monthly sessions that run through the rest of summer hosted by guest mixologists including Micah Olson, Josh James, and Travis Nass.
Each session will be co-hosted by lead mixologists Brian Goodwin of The Gladly and Brandon Casey of Citizen Public House who will be shaking up cocktails alongside a different guest mixologist at every event.
Here's the schedule:
- Sunday, June 29: Brian Goodwin of The Gladly
- Sunday, July 13: Brandon Casey of Citizen Public House
- Sunday, July 27: Travis Nass of Last Drop at Hermosa Inn
- Sunday, August 10: Josh James of Clever Koi
- Sunday, August 24: Adam Hargrett of The Local
- Sunday, September 14: Jason Asher of Young's Market
- Sunday, September 28: Micah Olson of Bar Crudo
Summer Cocktail Camp will start a 1 p.m. and costs $30 a person. That includes three to four cocktails, recipes, and camp souvenirs. The event also includes a two hour mixer, so even if you don't learn a thing, you can still get up-close and personal with some of Phoenix's best-known mixologists.
All seating will be at The Gladly bar, so guests will need to call ahead to make a reservation. You can do so by calling The Gladly at 602-759-8132.