Spring Training 2014: Your Ultimate Guide to Restaurants, Bars, and More in Metro Phoenix
It's that fantastic time of the year again where the ballparks open up and out-of-towners start flooding into the Phoenix area. Whether you're excited to test drive the new Cubs' stadium or just looking to support the D-Backs in as many games as you possibly can, chances are you'll be hopping all around the metropolitain area looking for great spots to chow down, drink up, and get some solid R&R in the sun before the summer comes. Even if you're not interested in baseball per se, there's enough good stuff to check out around town that'll make this time of year in Phoenix your favorite, too.
JK Grence Sonoran dogs take classic ballpark fare and add some Southwestern flair.
- 10 Best Things to Eat and Drink While Visiting Metro Phoenix
- 7 Diamondbacks Players Share Their Favorite Places for Eats and Drinks in Metro Phoenix
- Short Leash Sit . . . Stay in Downtown Phoenix Is a Hot Dog Paradise
- 16 Favorite Places in Metro Phoenix to Eat at the Bar
- 9 Best Sonoran-Style Hot Dogs in Metro Phoenix
- 15 Metro Phoenix Restaurants to Visit During Spring Training 2013
- A Spring Training Guide to Food and Drink - West Side
- Spring Training Eats: Old Town Scottsdale
- Spring Training Eats: Southeast Valley
- Spring Training Eats: North Scottsdale