Your 2014 Guide to Valentine's Day in Metro Phoenix
It's officially crunch time for Valentine's Day, but don't stress if you haven't found the perfect way to wow your significant other. We've compiled a list of the best dinner menus, restaurants, cocktails, beer, recipes, and treats for you in town that can get you on your way to the most romantic night of your life. Just don't delay the inevitable any longer or you'll likely be eating alone, which is okay, and we've included some events for you singles, too.
Courtesy of Blue Hound Kitchen and Cocktails Maine lobster with avocado, asparagus, black garlic ranch, and torn basil.
- 20 Valentine's Day Dining Options in Metro Phoenix
- 10 Valentine Gifts from Metro Phoenix Bakeries and Candy Shops
- 5 Sexiest Wines for Valentine's Day
- 7 Favorite Romantic Restaurants in Greater Phoenix: Cozy Home Edition
- The 10 Weirdest Chocolates for Your Valentine
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: A Valentine's Day Beer for the Ladies
- Top 5 Valentine's Day Cocktails for The Hopeless Romantic
- Aphrodisiacs 101: Food & Drink to Light Your Valentine's Day Fire
- Things Not To Eat For Valentine's Day: Spanish Fly
- The 5 Worst Valentine Cocktails of All Time
- Last Minute Chocolate Valentine You Can Make Yourself
- From Pinterest to Real Life: Valentine's Day Heart Cake
- 6 Last Minute Valentine's Day Don'ts
- OpenTable and Nara Help You Find Romantic Restaurants in Arizona
- Spanish Conversation Hearts: A Sign of the Times
But if you're solo on Valentine's Day, Hula's Modern Tiki, Proof, and Culinary Dropout at The Yard have dining and imbibing options for singles. We've even compiled a list of the 10 dreamiest chefs in town for inspiration for those desperately seeking a culinary companion, but be warned: They aren't all single.