Check Out the Food Truck Lineup for Phoestivus
New Times The food truck scene, Phoestivus 2011
We love to buy local for Christmas. So naturally we were giddy to hear the news that it's one stop shopping for us again this year at the third annual Phoestivus Open-Air Market on December 5 and 12.
In addition to more than 50 local handicrafts and bric-a-brac vendors, there's a Phoenix Ale Brewery beer garden with a special seasonal Phoestivus Ale on tap and a few locally grown produce stands. However, we are definitely most excited for some of my favorite food trucks to pull up.
- The Phoestivus Market Brings Local Crafts, Beer and a Phoestivus Pole to Downtown Phoenix in December
- Crafeteria: The Crafty, Handmade Lineup for 2012
Here's the list of likely suspects, subject but not expected to change:
- BuzznBees Good Food Truck(Soul Food)
- Aji Mobile Foods (Ecuadorian/Latino)
- Emerson Fry Bread
- Jamburritos Cajun Grille
- Pizza People
- Hey Joe Filipino Street Food Truck
- Q Up BBQ (Barbeque)
- Short Leash Hot Dogs
- Mamma Toledos (PIE!)
- Torched Goodness (Crème Brûlée)
- Paletas Betty
- Mojo Bowl (Smoothies)
- Mantra Juicery
The whole shebang takes place outside the Phoenix Public Market on December 5th and 12th from 4:00 to 8:30 p.m. Locally brewed beer and fresh food truck eats sure beat the mall food court!
Follow Chow Bella on Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest.