A Very Chow Bella Thanksgiving: Your Guide to Dining Out, Ordering In, What to Cook, What to Drink -- and More -- on the Year's Biggest Food Day.
It's the countdown to Turkey Day, and if you're anything like us, you've got "to do" lists everywhere -- and not a clue which side dishes you're going to make. With that in mind, we've gathered our best Thanksgiving posts in one handy guide for you.
Here you'll find out where to make reservations (lucky) and which Thanksgiving parties to hit (luckier). And more -- from a list of our least favorite holiday foods to musings from some of our favorite local writers. Enjoy.
WHAT (AND WHERE) TO DRINK
- 5 Beer/Food Pairings for Thanksgiving
- Creating Fall Cocktails with Belinda Chang and Julie Hillebrand at J&G
- Thanksgiving Cocktails, with a Nod to Martha
- Turkey/Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Weekend Parties Around Phoenix and Scottsdale
WHAT TO MAKE
- Hot Italian Sausage Stuffing with Thyme -- Winner of the Chow Bella Stuffing Showdown
- Seeing White - Parsnips Are the Carrot's Lesser-Known Cousin
- This Year, Ditch the Thanksgiving Pie and Make Doughnuts Instead!
- Turkducken Ridiculous
- Five Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
TALES FROM THE TABLE
- Sativa Peterson's Les Halles Thanksgiving
- Tania Katan's Gasoline-Soaked Thanksgiving and Her Mom's Recipe for Moist Turkey Stuffing
- Julie Peterson's Misfit Thanksgiving and Her Recipe for San Antonio Egg Nog
THAT WAS THE GOOD. HERE'S THE BAD AND THE UGLY.... ENJOY.
- Thanksgiving Classics We Hate
- Killing Halloween Just In Time For Thanksgiving
- Tofurky & Gravy Soda Makes for a Bizarre Thanksgiving
- 5 Things You Should Never Do to a Thanksgiving Turkey