Our 21 Top Picks for Arizona Beer Week
Arizona Beer week starts Saturday and we are so freakin' excited! After spending hours looking at each and every of the more than 150 events that will take place between Saturday, February 18th and Saturday, February 25th we have come up with a list of our favorites.
We tried to narrow it down to seven but that wasn't going to work. Then we tried 14 -- that wasn't going to work either. We ended up with 21 -- three for each day plus we added a bonus tasting of the day. It was still a tough call since there are so many awesome events but we think you'll like our picks.
Saturday, February 18
- Beer, Brunch, and Bikes, SunUp Brewery -- You need a good base before the big fest.
- The Arizona Brewers Guild's 12th Annual Strong Beer Festival, Indian Steel Park -- More strong beers than you'll ever see in one place!
- Beer & A Burger Pairing, The Original Wineburger -- $10 bucks for a burger and a beer
- Taste of the Day -- Clean Air Cabs 480-777-9777 -- Since you're going to be at the Strong Beer Fest most of the day, the only tasting you'll need is the taste of the inside of a cab.
Sunday, February 19
- SanTan & Breckenridge Brewer's Breakfast, SanTan Brewing Co. -- Brunch buffet (Breckenridge Vanilla Porter French Toast?!) and Breckenridge beers on tap. $19 per person
- Sunday Soiree with Four Peaks at Sleepy Dog -- Food trucks, beer, music, and prizes for Sunday Funday.
- 2nd Annual Boulders on Broadway Beer Festival -- Sample beers from Left Hand, Odell's, Sierra Nevada, Big Sky and more. $20 = 15 tastes.
- Taste of the Day -- Bridgeport Pint Night, Legends -- For those of you in the way northwest part of the Valley stop by Legends for a pint from Oregon's oldest breweries.
Monday, February 20
- Ska Brewing Beer Dinner, Mellow Mushroom -- Beer and pizza. Yum!
- Manless Monday, SanTan Brewing Co -- Ladies, leave the boy toys at home this tasting is just for you. Beer & grilled cheese pairings. $24 per person.
- Dogfish Head Beer Cocktail Dinner, Citizen Public House -- Six-courses of awesome food paired with beer cocktails. $75 ++ per person
- Taste of the Day -- Marble Brewery, Boulders on Broadway -- New Mexico's Marble Brewery's core beer line up plus a couple specialty brews.
Tuesday, February 21
- Mardi Gras Party, Baby Kay's -- Albita beers will be showing you some Mardi Gras love at this authentic Cajun party!
- Beer & Bacon Dinner, Beckett's Table -- Three bacon dishes served with three matching beers at the community table. $30++
- Exotic Bites & Beers, Posh -- Six unique courses paired with craft beers. $122 per person
- Taste of the Day -- Sierra Nevada, Taste of Tops -- Meet one of Sierra's brewers and sample three special beers from the California natives.