14 Ways to Get Your Phoenix Valentine's Day Chocolate Fix
8. All Chocolate Dinner, Cask 63 -- If you haven't made dinner plans, Cask 63 is cooking up a four-course chocolate inspired feast paired with boozy chocolate cocktails. $65 ++ per person. Details here.
7. Chocolate Pedicure, Jurlique Spa at FireSky Resort -- Who says you have to eat the chocolate? Treat your feet to a chocolate scrub while enjoying a warm cup of hot cocoa and dark chocolate bits. $52 ++ per person. 480-945-7666 for reservations.
6. 16 Piece Organic Chocolate Gift Box, Wei of Chocolate -- What's better then flowers? A box of fair trade, organic, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, dark chocolate that's what. Pick up a box of these uplifting treats at your local farmers market or order online at weiofchocolate.com.
5. Chocolate Cream Pie, Rock Springs -- Take a scenic drive to Black Canyon City for a slice of the landmark pie shop's classic chocolate cream pie. It could be a cheap yet memorable V-Day date.
4. Chocolate Olive Oil, Queen Creek Olive Mill -- use the unique oil in cakes, drizzle it on ice cream or over popcorn, or use it to liven up a chicken dish. The possibilities are endless! Pick up a bottle at your local AJ's, Whole Foods, or take a drive out to the Mill.