14 Ways to Get Your Phoenix Valentine's Day Chocolate Fix
Oh wait, we were talking about chocolate.
Anyhow, chocolate and Valentine's Day go hand in hand. A Valentine's Day without chocolate would just be another holiday that doesn't come with a day off like Flag Day or Fortune Cookie Day. It would pretty much suck.
Don't let your V-Day suck. Check out these local Phoenix spots for your Valentine's Day chocolate fix.
14. Vegan Chocolate Truffles, Nami -- Our favorite vegan coffee shop has put together a special box of six classic chocolate truffles topped with organic edible flowers just for Valentine's Day. Strawberry cream, rocky road, and pistachio cream. Call 602-258-6264 to place your order.
13. Mexican Hot Chocolate Paleta, Paletas Betty -- This chocolate popsicle with just a hint of cinnamon has the ability to spicy things up and cool things down all at the same time! A must try for any chocolate lover.
12. Cherry Chocolate Cupcake, 21 Cakes -- Special for the month of February, 21 Cakes is featuring their signature chocolate cupcakes topped with a cherry butter cream frosting.
11. Sweetheart Cookies, Tammie Coe -- If you or your Valentine is a fan of TC's sour cream sugar cookies then you need to snag a pack of the Sweetheart Cookies. Lurking among the pink hearts is a chocolate-y surprise (think red velvet cookies). Pick up a three pack for $5 or a box of 'em for $26. And while you're picking up cookies, snag a loaf of MJ's Cherry Chocolate Bread. Pair it up with our number one pick and you've got yourself a tasty V-Day breakfast!
10. White Chocolate Ale, Sonoran Brewing -- We don't know how they do it but Sonoran has managed to turn chocolate into beer ((okay we do and it has nothing to do with chocolate -- but that's for another post later). Pick up a bottle at your local Whole Foods.
9. The Chocolate Tower, Christopher's -- Even if you have dinner plans elsewhere, you need to stop by Christopher's for this impressive dessert. Chocolate lattice wraps around a white chocolate column filled with espresso mousse and topped with berries. Chocolate heaven.