Lisa G's Chicken Juno
|Memorial Day BBQ at Arcadia Marketplace|
Our last name is Giungo (jun-go). No one could say our last name and my father was also in sales so he came up with a biz name of Joseph Juno. So when he created this recipe he called it Chicken Juno
Chicken Juno Sandwich
What you'll need:
- Seasoned Italian breadcrumbs (you an make your own also)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Stick of salted butter
- Italian parsley
- Garlic juice
- 1 or 2 Eggs (depending on how much chicken you have)
- salt and pepper
Learn how to do it after the jump.
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Pound your chicken breast
- Prepare a bowl of egg with a little water in it and a bowl with your breadcrumbs, fresh parsley and the cheese
- Dip the chicken in the egg batter then the bread crumbs then place on a sheet pan
- Melt a slick of salted butter add garlic juice to taste (the juice is hard to find here but you can pick up a bottle at AJS)
- When all the breast have been breaded and put on the sheet pan you take the melted butter with the garlic juice in it and pour on top then bake for about 30-40 min depending how think and how big the chicken breast are..
You can also squeeze some fresh lemon on it.
At her Cafe, Lisa served the chicken on MJ's ciabatta bread with caramelized onions and fontina cheese.