The 10 Must-Have Stoner Foods of All Time
Congratulations Arizona, you are now the 15th state to legalize marijuana for, um, medicinal use. Not only will you now be able to cure your chronic and debilitating pain with some medical-grade cannibus, you also get to stuff your faces with junk food because you totally have the munchies. Before you bust out the bong, make sure your pantry is stocked with the proper stoner provisions.
9. Pop Tarts - So convenient and so many flavors to chose from. Grab several flavors and be adventurous, strawberry gets boring after about the 4th one.
8. Easy Mac - One of the greatest food innovations ever. Mac & cheese in minutes and no need for pesky extras like milk or butter. (Bud Light optional.)
7. Doritos, Funyuns, Cheetos - Make sure to stock up on lots and lots of chips, and dip if possible. There is no better food for doing nothing then a bag of chips.
6. Microwave Brownies - Making a whole batch of brownies takes way too much time. Good thing Betty Crocker came out with microwave brownies. Single serve chocolate goodness in about 2 minutes.
5. Totino's - The guilty pleasure of the frozen pizza world. Cost effective yet delicious for reasons we will never know. Whether you go the Party Pizza or the Pizza Roll route(personally, we like the pizza rolls on top of the pizza), these are must have for the freezer. Helpful hint - don't forget to take them out of the oven.