Russell Pearce's E-Mails To Me on the Subject of J.T. Ready

Russ to moi: "Enough is enough with your hatred of me and my Christian beliefs." Christian? You sure don't act like it, bub.

As I promised in this week's Bird column concerning state Senate President-elect Russell Pearce's involvement with neo-Nazi J.T. Ready's spiritual life as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, here's the e-mail exchange between Pearce and me.

To be honest, I'm surprised he replied, as he always tries to dodge me when I see him at public events, and has not returned my calls in the past. So I give him credit for getting back to me this time around.

As you can see below, Pearce is a slippery character. In the first reply, he knew what I was e-mailing him about. I had already left phone messages at his home and his office, and was following up with an e-mail to his Web site. That's how the back and forth began.

I abridged the headers to make for easier reading, but the content of the e-mails has not been altered in any way.

BTW, I have no idea what Pearce is talking about when he mentions his "Christian beliefs." That is of no concern to me. Nor does it have anything to do with the matter at hand, which is the nature of his relationship with Ready and his statements past.

From: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
To: SenatorPearce@russellpearce.com; electrussellpearce@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 2:44 PM

Please contact me so I may get your response to new info about your relationship with JT Ready. Thanks.

From: russellpearce@cox.net
To: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 3:05 PM

Just the facts Ma'am. Steve the truth for a change would be nice. I had nothing to do with Mr. Ready's baptism, I was invited to attend and I did. I can guarantee if they knew later he would be involved with hate groups that baptism would have never taken place. No one could have known or guessed he would later become involved with radical hate groups.There is no room for Hate in this debate.  It is simply about the rule of law. Our laws must be enforced with compassion but without apology and the legal, lawful citizens of this state have a right to the protection of our laws. I have gone on record as to my position and that fact I do not now or have I ever supported such activity and am very disappointed at those who are involved in such hate or raced based organizations.

He was a Precinct Committeeman and everyone thought he was a straight shooter and a Patriot. I like many was very disappointed in his later actions (by the way that I did not know about until after you wrote your story exposing him).

Enough is enough with your hatred of me and my Christian beliefs. I have never been associated with any hate groups. The most radical group/association I have ever belonged to is the Boy Scouts of America and the Fraternal Order of Police.

In my 63 years I never been accused of any improper associations or any kind, until you have attempted to defame me and write things that you know are not true and have never been true.

From: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
To: russellpearce@cox.net
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 3:13 PM

Thanks for the reply, Senator. Did you also ordain JT into the Melchizedek
priesthood?

Stephen Lemons
Phoenix New Times
602-229-8426

From: russellpearce@cox.net
To: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 3:23 PM

I do not remember, but I don't think so.

From: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
To: russellpearce@cox.net
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 3:26 PM

Mike Cooley says that you did. I have documentation that indicates this as
well.

If you want to discuss this over the phone, I can promise that I will be
civil.

Stephen Lemons
Phoenix New Times
602-229-8426

From: russellpearce@cox.net
To: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 4:03 PM

That could be true, but it was by invitation at the last minute, as I showed only as a guest.  Never involved in the missionary lessons, never knew about it until the last minute.

From: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
To: russellpearce@cox.net
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 4:09 PM

Thanks again for your reply, Senator.

We're talking about the ordination, not the baptism. You mean you were
invited at the last minute to the ordination?

Why would you be listed as the person ordaining JT into the priesthood?

Stephen Lemons
Phoenix New Times
602-229-8426

From: russellpearce@cox.net
To: stephen.lemons@newtimes.com
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 4:36 PM

There at the same time and I must have been asked to do it while there. I was not asked ahead of time, I am sure.

That was the last transmission from the bunker. I also asked Pearce if Ready had ever vacationed with Pearce's family, but he did not respond to that one.

Sponsor Content

My Voice Nation Help
59 comments
Coz
Coz

My my, what lies Pearce tells.

This video shows State Senator Russell Pearce endorsing JT Ready (AZ's most famous White Supremacist) in 2006 for Mesa City Council. The footage has never been seen by the public until now. It was given to Steve Lemons (Phoenix New Times) by an anonymous source. He gave me a copy.

It also shows Pearce deny knowing Ready in 2007 as well as an exclusive interview with JT Ready telling his side of the story. It's interesting. According to Ready, they use to hang on his porch and tell Mexican jokes. I asked Ready if Pearce ever told him to "cool it" as JT Ready openly supports NSM and other white supremacist ideals. Ready stated that he never did but his wife, Lu Ann had as she was concerned of Russell's career.

Probably the most interesting thing is Ready explaining his relationship and role with Pearce's long-time political crusade against Mexicans. It's also important to note that while JT Ready seems to be telling the truth-I have no way of verifying everything he says. I will give him credit as so far he seems to show more integrity and honesty then Senator Pearce. Ready is not happy with Pearce's recent activities with Lobbyists, his public disapproval of the NSM march on Nov 13, 2010 and his repeated denial of their long time friendship and political alliance on the immigration issue. Mr. Pearce should probably get honest real soon as the skeletons in his closet are messy and plenty and its time to take them out.

I have more info and will be releasing it. If I were him, I'd come clean. The people of Arizona deserve the truth.

Here is a factual time-line of Pearce's relationship with Ready which can easily be verified by reading Steve Lemons years of compilations and research.

2004: Pearce ordained Ready as an elder in the Mormon church. ( official document in video as well as published in Phx New Times http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.c...

2006: Pearce is warned by the Bill Strauss of the ADLof Ready's connections to white supremacists.

March 2007: Ready's neo-Nazi activities are publicly exposed at an open legislative hearing,reported on by the local media.

June 2007: Pearce and Ready work the crowd together at an anti-immigrant rally at the Arizona State Capitol.

Happy New year,

Dennis Gilman

Rusty Penis Is A Fag
Rusty Penis Is A Fag

One piece of shit denouncing another piece of shit... Now that's Arizona !!!

Imanoid2
Imanoid2

First things first: Mormonism is not Christian doctrine. They want so dearly to be looked upon as Christians, but will always fall short. Unless they change their book, etc.

Ubber Patriot!
Ubber Patriot!

"...last transmission from the bunker. "Nice touch.

TiredofAZlegislators
TiredofAZlegislators

Everyone get ready...Pearce wants to put the power into the hands of the State Legislature to elect our US Senators. Yup...he wants to repeal the 17th amendment and he wants to redefine the 14th amendment. But he is a strict Constitutionalist. "Enough is enough..." is his favorite phrase. Well, I have had "enough" of Pearce.

Tina

My recollection of those two brief posts that were deleted -- the first by "Anonymouse" and the second by "Dennis Gilman" -- is this.

Even though Dennis Gilman had not posted any comment on this article about Russell Pearce's emails to Stephen Lemons, "Anonymouse" (out of the blue) submitted an obscure accusatory comment about Dennis Gilman. Anonymouse said something to the effect that Dennis Gilman incorrectly identified an individual that Anonymouse named as the head of a hate group. Anonymouse, weirdly, then said that Gilman was a supporter of the SPLC "hate group." (All we've read about the work of the SPLC -- Southern Poverty Law Center -- is that it is the antitheses of a "hate group," that it researches actual hate groups and informs readers about its findings.)Anonymouse then posted the name, address and phone number of the person he named, who he claimed Gilman had misidentified.

Two days later Dennis Gilman posted a comment which I believe countered the claim by Anonymouse, and Gilman also posted the name address and phone number of the same person in question.

I had never heard the name of the person whose alleged activities were in dispute, but with the personal information provided and with all the wackos out there who read these articles and comments, I think New Times was wise in deleting both posts. Because the Anonymouse post was not pertinent to anything contained in the article or any of the previous comments, I was left with the impression that Anonymouse was more interested in creating a stupid cloak-and-dagger game than anything else to get a rise out of someone.

guest
guest

there's a lot of "content removed" on this page. I don't like it when content is removed.

Tina

We're learning more and more about Russell Pearce's modus operandi being that of trickery and deception, with nothing being sacred except his own hate-filled agenda and aggressive intimidating ways towards others who disagree with his pontifications which hide his own wrongdoing. Curiously, J.T. Ready's posts show some amount of introspection or at least a credible memory. Pearce is incapable of introspection. He's fooled a lot of voters in Dist 18 and, sad to say, I think I even voted for him about three elections ago. I think Ready may be right, that Pearce will soon be irrelevant, that Pearce will be a figurative example of the adage "Live by the sword, die by the sword" -- a consequence of his own doing.

Yesterday's Sunday Arizona Republic devoted the bulk of its paper to "Fixing the state's broken budget: Arizona teeters on budget cliff." And last night's "60 Minutes" program devoted about a half hour to the financial dilemma cities and states, that included Arizona, are in nationwide, which the experts predict will get worse.

Cooperation and civility by the best legislative minds from both parties to work at solutions to our revenues/expenditures problem is a must for this incoming legislative session....not Russell Pearce's divisive and diversionary rants about wanting to purposefully violate the 14th Amendment or divisive actions by cronies acting in his stead. Blaming others and name calling is not the order of the day. Sound and civil solutions to the state's budget problems, in the spirit of cooperation, is.

Tina

I've never seen "comment removed" on submitted New Times commentary before, and although those previous two brief comments were too esoteric for me, I can understand the reason for the deletions.

TeoBuneo
TeoBuneo

Pearce is a liar who can't stop himself from his life long habits. When all the facts come out the Mormon Church will be wearing a big red stain because of their continuing support of their malefactor Russell Pearce long after he has been exposed for the racist hate monger he's been all along!.

Anonymouse
Anonymouse

Dennis Gilman sent his hate group update and the Jim Cooney info is wrong.

Gilman says Jim Cooney is President of the officially listed SPLC hate group

Riders Against illegal Aliens4040 West Mission LanePhoenix, AZ 85051(602) 284-1174

Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza
Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza

Got this one from the "Bill Stoller" account at equityct@yahoo.com in response to "USA Defender,"

"Thanks for the updates. Try to get this one posted, because that asshole "USA Defender" is talking shit again.

Defender, God forbid anyone here is a "wannabe" Stephen Lemons. That would truly be a step backward, meaning NO LEGAL SKILLS, not much of a vocabulary, 250 pounds overweight, wearing 1970s eyeglasses (and a Brady Bunch haircut to match), and living on a New Times salary of $95 bucks a week, a case of cheap beer, and a 1/4 ounce of equally cheap pot a week? Are you fuckin' kidding?

Lemons is also OWNED, BOUGHT, and SOLD by the dope and human smuggling cartels and Obama. He's their little propaganda punk and probably gives 'em real good head! That's not our style here - we aren't anyone's punks.

Defender, you don't set your sights too high, you fuckin' dumb desert redneck piece of dried dogshit."

Hey ---- dont blame us for the insults. We copied and pasted his response --- it sure sounds like one of those maniac Stollers or Cocozzas to us, except maybe jest a little too polite for Bill.

Check out www.BadPhoenixCops.blogspot.co... for the latest on Phoenix police and government orruption.

That's www.BadPhoenixCops.com - where the TRUTH hurts.

HMG on the blogs, online and on time.

Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza
Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza

We're getting a ton of IMs, E-mails, and phone calls as we send these blog links worldwide. Here's one for JT Ready from a contractor in Tampa, FL,

"Ah....I see that old JT Ready has appeared in this rather bizarre publication - Phoenix New Times. He has become well-known all over, even here in Tampa, where he actually has quite a large following after his attempt at self border control. Must admit - that took guts.

This fellow "Senator Pearce" also has gotten national attention with that 1070 law. Many want the same law here in Florida, and the demonstrations have been heated. That is where I agree with Mr. Ready about Senator Pearce's inconsistency, because he claims to be such a patriotic American. Yet he will deny Mr. Ready and his allies their basic right to peaceably assemble. I agree with Mr. Ready that if Senator Pearce really supports the Constitution, he would not "show up to the capitol... making public statements to deny their peaceful, constitutional rights..." "

Looks like JT Ready is almost moving in to the mainstream. Are we going to see a run for office? JT, just don't act like a "Foghorn Leghorn" Hayworth, and stay away from those horses! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, JT.

Paid advertisement:

Check out www.BadPhoenixCops.blogspot.co... for the latest on Phoenix police and government corruption.

That's www.BadPhoenixCops.com - where the TRUTH hurts.

LTK on the blogs, online and on time.

Trytr56
Trytr56

Love shopping friend-welcome our website___ ( b2cshop. us )

JT Ready

"It is simply about the rule of law. Our laws must be enforced with compassion but without apology and the legal, lawful citizens of this state have a right to the protection of our laws." -RKP. So I guess when Arizona citizens with a legal federal permit to demonstrate show up to the capitol city Pearce would not be making public statements to deny their peaceful, constitutional rights then? But he did. And he has lied about just happening to be there. He left his ward and drove across town to be there. Did he simply forget my vacationing with his family for the holidays? Or flying around the state with me to help pass Prop. 202? As for the church discriminating against people's cultural beliefs, would a Nazi War Eagle tattoo or a Confederate flag tattoo like the ones on Pearce's son Josh be something he would publicly decry as "Hate" as well? Just a curious elder.

Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza
Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza

This came in from E-mail account "Bill Stoller," at equityct@yahoo.com , but we couldn't verify that it's actually any Stoller behind the wheel,

"Like our Chandler ally said, Jim Cooney and his thugs blog under "Chem Trail Karen," "USA Defender," and many others. They are Arpaio/Pearce groupies, and do their bidding on the streets at the direction of Pearce and Arpaio and their goons.

Cooney's at Jim_Cooney@msn.com, his failing business is at www.AZGrimeBusters.com and http://www.youtube.com/GrimeBu..., phone (602) 535-2212, Fax: (602) 467-3347 .

These bums aren't Patriotic Americans, they only care about subjugating, oppressing, and abusing others Actually that's very UN-AMERICAN They also are too chicken to confront the CIA and OBAMA, or they're being paid off to stay quiet. Possibly threatened, which proves that they're cowards.

Cooney's on parole, so we recommend that people turn him in to the AZ PAROLE BOARD, because he's a backstabbing snitch for Arpaio, and he'll try to get you falsely arrested."

The Stoller/Cocozza crew always was pretty slick, so if they see you're going to do them in, the Stoller/Cocozza reaction would be to GET YOU FIRST. That's what they appear to be doing - New York tactics to the core.

OK, people from www.BadPhoenixCops.com, we apologize for screwing up your web links in the post above. But there's no need to call up and threaten us. Not cool.

Check out www.BadPhoenixCops.blogspot.co..., for the latest on Phoenix police and government orruption.

That's www.BadPhoenixCops.com - where the TRUTH hurts.

JTR, with HMG on the blogs, online and on time.

USAdefender1
USAdefender1

Dodo Bird,

A Border Patrol Agent is murdered and this is the best you can blog about?

You're such a MORON Dodo Bird!

USAdefender1

Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza
Bill Stoller and Gerri Cocozza

A Chandler Associate responded,

"Thanks for some additional contact information on Pearce. Whether he's a Nazi sympathizer or not, he has chickened out on Barry Soetoro, also known as Obama. I have a great deal of information and documents from some contacts on that one.

By the way, I also know that the blogger "Chem Trail Karen," and probably thers are Jim Cooney of Riders Against Illegal Aliens," or RAIA-SW. Some of his so-called "friends" ratted him out. Apparently they're turning him in the parole board, so you might not have that asshole bugging you. Pearce and Arpaio have recruited Cooney and others as their "enforcers," because they're too scared to do it themselves.

Some of the Stoller/Cocozza crew confronted Cooney and his cowardly thugs by Email, but he won't respond. They're also trying to set up a "sit down" with Cooney and his punks."

Looks like we have a bit of inner turmoil with those trying to protect the border. We're just the messengers here. We'll relay any responses from Mr. Jim Cooney, RAIA-SW, Senator Russell Pearce, or Sheriff Joe's guy LT. Joseph Sousa, known to be monitoring these blogs. They all know we're at TheClassWest@gmail.com .

That's www.BadPheniCops.com - where the TRUTH hurts.

JTR, with HMG on the blogs, online and on time.

Chad Snow
Chad Snow

To me the issue isn't so much the fact that Mr. Pearce at one time associated with someone who later became a white supremacist, but more the fact that he has lied for so long about that association. We all have people in our past who are probably less than savory characters - we just don't go to such great dishonest lengths to deny them.

I am very interested to see if Pearce tones down the rhetoric now in light of the LDS Church's recent official statement urging a thoughtful and humane solution to the immigration problem that keeps families together. Knowing his huge ego, I doubt he will.

Tina

Is Pearce now claiming amnesia? He "can't remember" F.A.I.R., the organization dubbed a hate group by the SPLC, and whose representative authored or co-authored SB 1070 for Pearce? Or is Pearce relying on people's short memories? Check out the funding sources for F.A.I.R. (Federation for American Immigration Reform) and check out its website about its beliefs and philosophy. Last time I looked they were against ALL immigration, not just illegal immigration. They just don't want any breed of foreigners in our country.

It would take a page to tell about all the unconstitutional immigration legislation they wrote for various towns and cities throughout the country that cost the cities millions of dollars after the courts got through with them.

Early last week a self-motivated east valley group, led by a retired Westwood H.S. English teacher in Mesa, expressed their concerns about Pearce to the Mesa city council. They suggested that something like the Utah Compact should be considered by our local governing bodies to quell the hate, saying that Pearce causes fear, hate and division and that East Valley voters are actually more moderate than Pearce.Unlike online commenters to the Republic's coverage of the group, the belated coverage by the less read Tribune brought out a slew of new online screen names, all sounding like clones of Pearce himself, lashing out in their similarly hateful attempts to kill the messenger. Testimony to the validity of the group's expressed concerns about Pearce.

Chem Trail Karen
Chem Trail Karen

Now I have the DODO BIRD'S PHONE NUMBER!!!

I'll be calling soon to straighten him out on a few things.

guest
guest

thanks tina! you're a pretty cool girl.

JT Ready

If the "content removed" was your personal information where weirdos wished to do you, your family, and your property harm you would be glad the content was removed. When you have your own personal and popular website, you can remove or not remove what you wish. Welcome to America.

JT Ready

For most of its existence, the LDS forbade Blacks from even holding the priesthood. I purchased a few books and videos extolling Nazi LDS veterans as equal to American veterans in the Church's views. I have read copious amounts of Mormon related teachings pertaining to race. It is evident that by today's standards many things would be labeled "racist".

I am not condemning the Church's history or teachings. Rather, we find certain spin masters now piping a different tune to whatever the mainstream wants to hear. Russell Keith Pearce is a liar. This is a fact that can not be denied from any side. How the public contends with that is their choice. As for me, I have excommunicated him from my life due to his lack of integrity. Many more revelations on RKP's shady side are soon to come to light for all to see. Call me what you want, but I have far more integrity than this man ever will.

JT Ready

When the secure border people find out the truth that Pearce has been using intel files on people close to him from their political opponents for years, people on the immigration debate are going to start jumping Pearce's sinking ship faster than fleas off a dead dog. And all the crocodile tears in the world can not dupe Bill Straus forever to Pearce's true Antisemitism. When the truth comes out about the lobbyists and anti-Constitutional stance of Pearce, many conservative Mormons are going to pull their support as well. Combine all this with the nightmare of his poor personal life choices, and I would be surprised if Russell doesn't go down in AZ history known only as Pearce "The Pariah".

JT Ready

What we are going to see is both the right and the left abandon Mr. Pearce in the coming weeks.

Tina

The SPLC is a "hate group"?

JT Ready

Another blaring inconsistency with Mr. Pearce is he opposes abortion because it punishes the innocent children for the "sins of the father". Yet, he does not mind punishing innocent children of illegal aliens for crimes their parents committed. I would respect him more if he were just an open anti-Semite and racist. Instead, he cries crocodile tears to Bill Strauss of the ADL while continuing to do exactly opposite of what his mouth says. Furthermore, he claims to be a defender of the Constitution while at the same time trampling upon the rights of citizens. He claims to be a lawman, but his record shows a pattern of criminality. He claims religion, but then contradicts what his religion teaches. His lies are fully transparent for all to see. The more power this guy gets, the more he loses touch with reality it seems. I do not usually quote the Bible to make my point. But in this case I find it relevant. Especially verse 20 below.

Saint Mathew, Chapter 7-

[16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

[20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Tommy Collins
Tommy Collins

J.T., I am inferring from your comments that you are feeling like a rug in the pearce house, huh? Feeling a bit stepped on? Imagine that.... from pearce...

Willy
Willy

Stoller, you are a total and complete asshole! You have no idea of what you speak on RAIA! Or as a matter of fact, nothing of which you speak makes sense!

Tina

So why are YOU wanting to stifle first-hand communications coming from dishonest state politician Russell Pearce? You sound very much like those anonymous, change-the-subject, online commenters to the half baked East Valley Tribune, so vigorously intent on gagging the messenger.

Tina

Well said, Chad. Pearce is totally a "might makes right" individual, so full of BS, and as long as it is stated assertively and confidently for the expediency of the moment and his self-serving ego, he figures he's persuasive. Trouble is, people's memories aren't all that short, and he's getting tangled up in his own contradictions and dishonesty.

Tommy Collins
Tommy Collins

Tina, let us not forget the people in the Mesa district re-elected this goon. We should expect nothing more from the nimrod voter base in that area. He has poured the sweetened beverage and they have drunk from the glass...

Tommy Collins
Tommy Collins

Of course you will, you twit. All you ever had to do was call the main number for New Times and ask for Mr. Lemons.... now go back to your job of being one of the main men for the Flaccid Fool...

JT Ready

The left and the right has its fair share of wackos prepared to do unlawful activities all in the name of their particular "cause". All citizens should arm themselves. Jews and Nazis alike.

guest
guest

but it wasn't my personal information, so I am not glad. why was dennis gilman's posts removed? is he the irresponsible weirdo who posted your personal information? I understand that he's a "videographer," and not just a guy with a camera, so he probably won't harm you.

Earthdayaz
Earthdayaz

JT, have you ever read anything about genetic and biological determinism?I understand you may have some beliefs which are not in line with the latest scientific understanding of the subject.

Particularly your views in relation to the superiority of various "races." Please note that it has been more than 40 years since the discovery of DNA and the fact that "race" is purely a social construct and not determined by one's genetic lineage.

A famous book on the subject is Richard Lewontin's Biology as Ideology: The Doctrine of DNA (1991). Lewontin argued that while traditional Darwinism has portrayed the organism as passive recipient of environmental influences, a correct understanding should emphasize the organism as an active constructer of its own environment. Niches are not pre-formed, empty receptacles into which organisms are inserted, but are defined and created by organisms.

Jefferson Fish has pointed out that that because race is a social rather than a biological concept, the question of racial differences in intelligence is not a scientific one[11]. For example, one might want to compare black-white IQ differences in Brazil with those in the United States. Since many people who are considered black in the U. S. would not be considered black in Brazil, and since many people who are considered white in Brazil would not be considered white in the U. S., such a comparison is not possible.

Fish, J. M. (Ed.) (2002). Race and intelligence: Separating science from myth. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.

Please consider visiting the website below for a further discussion of the subject.

NOW, that you have been schooled, I expect no further trouble from you on the matter of whether the Nazi's were right or not - they were not - They were ignorant, arrogant, believers in an age old fraud - one that resulted in the destruction of the German state and which forever cast all ethinic groups which were considered "caucasion" into a bad light.

I have to live with the stigma the evil deeds that these so-called National Socialists have brought on me as a light-skinned human. I really resent that you continue to believe such tripe.

Cure the fear at http://www.nccj.org/

Tina

Hope you're right J.T. That will be a blessing.

JT Ready

Yes. Hate can come from various races, not just Whites. And many who purport to be against hate, for instance, are some of the most violent, nasty, and hate-filled haters around.

Coz
Coz

Bummer, did he hit a nerve ?

USAdefender1
USAdefender1

Tina,

The real story on Wednesday was about a fallen border agent. Only MORONS like Dodo Bird and his weak minded followers would rather jump real news and focus on silly email exchanges.

How many Russell Pearce blogs from this MORON is enough?

As for "gagging the messenger" Right! The only gagging going on here is being done by the New Times and Dodo Bird who have the ability to put out the news but like little bitches continue to skirt the real stories instead of serving their community!

USAdefender1

Coz
Coz

Pearce is the new Jim Jones of JonesTown Mesa. Drink up that koolaid Mesa voters...

Earthdayaz
Earthdayaz

Cure the fear at http://www.nccj.org/

USAdefender1
USAdefender1

He didn't hit a nerve he just mentioned me. I get emails from people all the time about this blog and you MORONS including some that claim he makes up most of what he writes cuz he's a wannabe Lemons! I never repost the emails or private messages. It's just wrong and shows a lack of character.

I guess he is looking to score points with you MORONS!

USAdefender1

USAdefender,,

The "real story" about the murdered border agent has been and is all over the TV news and the main stream media. That tragedy obviously will continue to be covered and investigated with the public being updated on the efforts of law enforcement. The public is not in the dark and are continually being informed and reminded via other news sources.

Stephen Lemons has been informing readers of a serious matter not otherwise known to them. The patent and repeated dishonesty of the power-driven and power-granted incoming president of the state senate --- a lawmaker who will be making decisions on screening proposed laws that HE finds fit for hearings, laws that will affect our lives and our pocketbooks --- as again disclosed by his emails reported here, is by no means a "silly" matter.

Chronic dishonesty by an elected public official who wields such weight over our lives must continue to be exposed. Lemons is doing that. Investigative journalists do pick and choose, and were it not for Paul Rubin's driving curiosity we would still be in the dark about the veracity of PCSO deputy Louie Puroll. Habitual liars, as history has demonstrated, cannot be trusted in positions of authority.

Now Trending